Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Check-in time is 3 pm.
- Check-out time is 10 am sharp. Late check-out fee is half-day charge.
Visitors must have left by 10pm.
Our quiet time starts at 10pm, so we ask all cottagers to respect their neighbouring families.
Cancellation and Early Departure
- A 2 weeks prior notice is required for cancellations in order to receive the refund of your deposit.
- For all deposit refunds there is a $50 administrative fee
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
- Our Executive Cottages are now pet free.
- Some of our cottage are NOT pet-friendly! Please reach us first to ensure your cottage allow pets, thank you!
- We love dogs and cats. Pets are very welcome... and well-behaved owners! :-)
- For their safety our cleaning staff need to know if pets are left in your cottage.
- Pets are absolutely not allowed on our beds or upholstered furnishings.
- Cages are welcome and desired - or a dog / cat bed. We supply chair covers if you haven't travelled with your own. We request that you sweep up all pet hair off the floor before departing. We have found that all animals shed hair/fur and dander, some breeds more so than others.
- Leashes are to be used for walking your pets to relieve themselves and of course clean up your pet's stool.
- By provincial pool regulations, pets are not allowed in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- We cater to families with various aged children, known agressive breeds - including rotwheliers, pitbulls, doberman pincers, and huskies - are not allowed.
- A one-time Pet Surcharge of $25 per pet is in effect.